Tonight I went on a bike ride. I took my iPod and I loved every second of it. I rode on this dirt road that goes through these trees while "Our Hell" by Emily Haines played and it was the perfect accompaniment. Perfect tempo, perfect mood. Match made in heaven. It felt like I should have been in a movie. Then after I rode to the end of the dirt road I turned around and rode back downhill at top speed. At one point I had to swerve in and out of potholes and it was awesome. Then I was enjoying myself so much instead of turning to go home I just kept riding and Patrick Wolf came on as I triumphantly rode down main street of Bedford, WY on my flashy orange women's Western Flyer bike. Then I rode to the cemetery and sat with my back on my brother's gravestone while I caught my breath. Then I rode home. It was probably one of the most enjoyable things I've done in Wyoming since being here. That's how great it was.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It sounds so great.
"i-pods provide the soundtracks to life" -samantha dickens
also
"magic" -samantha dickens
Post a Comment