skip to main | skip to sidebar

black and pink heavy wings (Dallin circa 2007)

This is a blog from when I was 18-19. I no longer write in it but still enjoy looking through it. Thus it is still here. In many ways I am now different, in many ways I am not.

Friday, June 1, 2007

a beautiful day in the neighborhood

I just found this article about Mr. Rogers. He was a really great guy.

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/5943?rss

Posted by dallin at 9:34 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
dallin
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (53)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (14)
      • ocd
      • Kickball
      • bon jovi vs shania twain
      • bon jovi
      • Tonight I went on a bike ride. I took my iPod and ...
      • Sometimes my brain will feel like the gas gets jam...
      • Sometimes I wonder if I could find the one single ...
      • Owen Ashworth
      • Part of me really hopes that people will notice th...
      • sunscreen
      • Lennie
      • Since being in Wyoming I've noticed that I have be...
      • a beautiful day in the neighborhood
      • middle name
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)

Here are Some People that I Know

  • Alissa (Sister!)
  • Chaunte
  • Chris
  • Davey
  • Elizabeth
  • Holly
  • Josh
  • Kahea
  • Kylie
  • Max
  • Sam