Sometimes I wonder if I could find the one single person on this Earth that looks more like me than any other person if they would look like my twin, or if they'd only slightly resemble me. I also wonder if it's possible to find someone that you are not related to at all that would look more like you than your family members.
Both of those sentences were really awkward but I couldn't think of a better way to say them.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Posted by
dallin
at
6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I got on the other day and some guy starts talking to me about how "my first day of duty was" and such. I was really confused and explained that "actually today was not my first day... I work down here every day at the city attorney's office." He suddenly became a little embarrased and said oh you look exactly like so and so that started (somethign I dont remember what) today. He was even wearing the same suit as you. I said "perhaps he is my doppleganger." I don't think he knows what a doppleganger is, because he didn't respond, just kind of slowly looked down to read his book and stopped talking to me.
(correction, that first sentence should have read) I got on the trolley* the other day.
I believe your doppleganer exists dallin. You just need to believe. ;)
I didn't completely understand these sentences a month or two ago when I first read them, but now at 1:55 AM they make perfect sense - I just thought you should know.
Post a Comment