This conversation just took place:
Dad: It came with a DVD?
Mom: Yes, so we not only get to listen to Bon Jovi but we get to see him too.
Dad: Is he nice for you to look at?
Mom: Yeah.
30 seconds pass while the DVD starts playing.
Dad: Well then I want one of Shania Twain. (He starts laughing.)
Mom: Well go right on ahead. I think she's kind of trashy myself.
Dad: Yeah, she is kind of trashy, but she's a pretty lady.
Then the conversation drifted off about how Shania Twain went too far and ruined her career.
Friday, June 22, 2007
bon jovi vs shania twain
Posted by
dallin
at
9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ecstatic and near delirious, this is so great...what a conversation to be had in the Skinner household. Mom likes Bon Jovi! I didn't know!
i can imagine their grown up voices right now!!! can't you, alissa?
wow that is funny
Post a Comment