skip to main | skip to sidebar

black and pink heavy wings (Dallin circa 2007)

This is a blog from when I was 18-19. I no longer write in it but still enjoy looking through it. Thus it is still here. In many ways I am now different, in many ways I am not.

Saturday, May 5, 2007


Posted by dallin at 12:43 AM

3 comments:

Version #2 said...

This is so good...and I always adore seeing you as baby boy cute cute cute

May 5, 2007 at 3:15 AM
Kahea said...

i like this

May 5, 2007 at 11:52 PM
Unknown said...

very pretty.

May 7, 2007 at 12:04 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
dallin
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (53)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • rant
      • getting ready for bed
      • bizarre
      • terrible joke
      • George Washing Gives Speech on "The American Way"!
      • growth
      • love my laptop
      • wisdom
      • To further clarify
      • To clarify...
      • dallin begins
      • No title
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)

Here are Some People that I Know

  • Alissa (Sister!)
  • Chaunte
  • Chris
  • Davey
  • Elizabeth
  • Holly
  • Josh
  • Kahea
  • Kylie
  • Max
  • Sam