I sometimes have the weirdest thoughts when I am half-awake, half-asleep. It is sometimes hard to explain them. It is like I have a random thought but I believe it is true. Or I reminisce about something that happened that didn't really happen. A good example is that one time I started falling asleep in seminary and I started thinking about going to work and that I didn't know how to work the oven. But then I realized that I didn't have an oven at work and I didn't have to use an oven in any way. I was a clerk for a video rental store. When my mind realized this then I woke up. This is an example that is easy to explain, but this is a pretty normal one. A lot of times they are much more bizarre, which creates very interesting things because my brain triggers real emotions. Just barely I was watching The Prestige and I started getting tired and started to fall asleep and then I started reminiscing about this time that I died (obviously I never died). It was kind of disturbing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment